1. User shall place the following Clocklink code on a website, weblog or other internet location controlled by User, or as allowed by permission of such site owner, according to the instructions provided on Clocklink.com
2. Other than the modification options provided by Owner (type, color, time zone, etc) User shall not alter, adjust, modify the code provided in anyway without the express written permission of Owner.
3. While we make every effort to support this product, User accepts Clocklink and the Clocklink Code as is. Owner provides no guarantee or warranty that the Clocklink code will function properly on User's site or with every browser and Owner shall not be liable to User or any third party for any damage or loss incurred, monetary or otherwise, directly or indirectly, as a result of the use of the Clocklink or the Clocklink code.
If User has any difficulty with Clocklink, you should contact Owner at the Contact Us page on Clocklink.com. User's sole remedy for problems caused by the Clocklink code is to remove the tag from User's website or other location.
4. Owner shall retain the all rights and ownership of Clocklink and the Clocklink code and may terminate User's use of the same without notice and at any time.
5. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Washington. User agrees that if legal action is required to enforce the terms of this agreement, venue shall be in the courts of King County, Washington, USA.